Saturday 14 March 2015

My little old man has gone...

My handsome, fiesty little Buggy (Bugs Bunny) boy was taken from me yesterday morning (Friday 13th March). He was poorly for some time, but at 11 years and 3 months he just kept on hanging in there, a real fighter!

Bugs was always the bun that was the most poorly (out of my 3 boys) really on and off from the time we got him. So I was amazed when he made it to his 11th birthday back in December 2014, out living my first bunny Stu by 3 and a half years.

I will miss my little Buggy he was always so curious, fiesty and a little bit grumpy! He loved a cardboard box to destroy, to laze about in his tube and a good ear rub (of course!).

Binky free my little angel, I hope you are healthy and happy wherever you are. You will always be loved xxxxxxx

Bugs 1st day home January 2004

Getting stuck into a cardboard box

On his 10th birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment