Thursday 5 August 2010

My little Spooky has gone..

..and my world doesn’t feel quite as bright and is quieter somehow without my little boy. He has definitely taken a piece of my heart with him.

Spooky had an operation back in November 2008 to remove a large lump from under his ear, within a short amount of time the lump returned. He has been absolutely fine, even when we noticed the new lump becoming a little softer a few months ago, he was still just my Spooky. It was only a few weeks ago that he started to lose weight despite eating more than ever. Yesterday Spooky suddenly deteriorated very rapidly and he was put to sleep.

He was a wonderful cheeky little bun who loved to eat, binky across the living room and have cuddles from his Mummy. I will miss him very much!



Spooky 20/12/2004 - 04/08/2010

R.I.P and binky free my little angel

I will always love you

No comments:

Post a Comment